My first b-day with the kids!


Last year on my b-day I was very sad. Brian and I have just returned from Brazil empty handed after having a really bad experience and one that was also in a way an eye opener. This year, just one year later from that day I felt there was no hope, I celebrated my b-day with Brian and our two children.
At lunch time, I received a phone call from a stranger, someone, I never met before, she was asking me about adoption. I found myself remembering the whole experience. That was the best gift I could have received: I was forced to look back and thank God for His goodness as I gave account on how our adoption story unfolded, and at the same time I was used by Him to bring some light of hope to another family in the process of adopting. Thank you Jesus!!

2 comments:

Deb said...

What a big change in one years time. So glad you had a good day and a time to reflect. Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy to ya!!

~B