Rebeca Knowles shares stage with Yuri (rebeca who?)

I was invited to a Christian event this Saturday titled “a pause in eternity”

I am thrilled to be part of the program next to the Mexican “Diva” Yuri .. can you believe that?
I will be singing one of my songs and sharing my adoption experience with around 500 Latin women. What a privilege!!!

Please pray for me as this is a great opportunity to change some erroneous views on adoption and encourage the Latin community to understand the power of God’s love in adoption.

4 comments:

Suz said...

Wow Rebeca, this is awesome - how exciting!

That was today so I pray that things went well for you.

I hope things are going great with the kids!

Still we wait.

Anonymous said...

Rebe, ya veo que eres famosa, te convertiste en hija ilustre de curramba. Cuando cantas con Shakira?
Felicitaciones por la adopcion de los ninos. Hoy hable con Raque y me puso al dia. Hable con tu mama hace un par de semanas. Te llamo una de estas noches. Saludame a Brian.

Giova. (o Rapido Ochoa como me llamaba la senora Carmen).

Brian & Rebeca said...

Giova - "Rapido Ochoa",

Gracias por tus deseos. Cuando hables con Shakira, conectame!

Ya me imagino que eres millonario, como siempre sospeche! y por eso ya no me llamas.

Llamame al 954-292-2178

Marilise said...

Olá, Rebeca!
Que legal!!! Com certeza será um momento maravilhoso... pena que é tão longe...
Que Deus te abençoe e te encha de Seu Santo Espirito!
BEIJOS,Marilise