Things of Everyday Life

"Mami, sit down here": David and Julia ask me to sit down and watch them sing a concert with guitars and drums o just watch them play baseball. "Oh my goodness!!!" That's what David says when he is surprised - just like Granma Berenice would say it.

Julia loves her dolls, she plays to be a caring mother that goes to the “office” and comes back with food(num – nums) for the family and the baby.

David looked at me from across the dinning room table and smiled and said, “mami is beautiful” well, he actually said “Mami is Linda” which goes deeper into my heart since he chose my native tongue to give me a complement.
I have been giving him lots of descriptive names, such as David is helpful, obedient, careful, truthful, etc but he chose to call me beautiful!

No comments: