David calls me "Máaama"

This started on our long trip to Charlotte: David started to get a little fussy, so I would reach back and started to rub his feet. Well, guess what? He loves it!
So now when we are in the car and papi is driving, he says, Máaama!! I look at him and he wiggles his feet … I start rubbing his foot and he puts his fingers in his mouth just like in this picture … Isn’t he cute!!!

At night when Brian and I are watching TV, I do the same, I wiggle my feet and Brian gives me a feet massage, I have done this for years and now is pay time for me!!

David’s favorite new word is “Por que?” and he also says it in English “Why?” it is so funny because he really does not speak sentences yet, but he would say “Máaama …” and then he starts this “pretend” talk and looks at me and says “Por que?”

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Priceless!

Deb said...

He sounds and looks so adorable.