DJ Pablo’s music will be playing in our New Year's Party.

I just added a link on the side bar of the blog that was created by my nephew and it is so clever!

If you are interested in knowing a little bit more about music from my city Barranquilla, just click on the link also found on the side bar: www.quillacity.com/emisora.htm
This is like a Radio station that plays music from Barranquilla.

Pablo promised me to create a link for me with the songs from my CD to add also here so you can just click and listen .. no need for shipping and handling. That is so cool!!

David and Julia Love dancing. I am going to see what I can do to have DJ Pablo’s music playing for our New Years party.

Gracias Pablo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

En Barranquilla se baila asi....
En Barranquilla me quedo.....