I had to post a before and after moment in pictures of Julia.





Before and after picture of Julia and Papi.

Papi was the first man Julia ever saw in her entire life until she was close to one year old and now she loves to dance with him at home.

Papi sings this song: “someday your Prince will come …” and Julia gives her hand to papi to position herself for dancing and she pretends she is singing with him. I think is good Brian is practicing for Julia’s “big day” this early, but knowing him, when the “day” comes, he won’t be able to sing the song … he will probably just cry … just like grandpa.

Julia has a great personality. She loves to sing and dance. At night, after I give her the bottle, she knows is time for singing lullabies, so she starts imitating my singing to get me started. It is such a precious moment. Then she puts her two fingers in her mouth telling me she is ready for her own bed.

I can believe that Julia’s referral description was: “shy and quiet girl” that is so not my Julia anymore. You should see her when we are in public, at church, the Latin restaurant, etc. she comes in and says “hi” to every person she sees … and smiles as she was a personality saluting … and she is not quiet either she can hardly say 20 words but she knows how to have a discussion and make herself understood and of course she pretends of having this long conversations at the table with whoever wants to listen.

Julia used to say only Paapa and not mama, but 2 days ago as we were in the car coming back home from David’s school, I said: “Julia say: we are Home” and she said “OMMM” so then I said: “Julia if you can say Ommmm, you can say mmmammma” then she said: Mmaammaa!!!! I am so proud of her! Is like she got it and now she says it a lot!

3 comments:

Deb said...

I love the before and afters. It's great to hear how well they are both doing. And such special sweet moments with both of you to remember.

glo said...

How very cute. I would say you are holding a very secure and loved little girl there. Hope your holidays are exptra special this year. i am sure ours will be!!!! More pictures OK!!!!!

Melissa said...

She is precious. They both are. You must feel pretty blessed.