Still behind


















Just a diary note with the highlights about our Thanksgiving celebration:
1. Tia Brenda Came to visit David and Julia and stay with us the whole week. What a blessing!! She brought the kids each a t-shirt from Australia – is that cool or what!

2. My mom came from Colombia just a week before thanksgiving.

3. Then Grandma and Grandpa came on Thanksgiving Day. David, Julia, papi y mami went to the airport to get them. We came home and started cooking. Tia Brenda prepared a wonderful stuffing corn bread with sausages, leeks and cranberries. It was very “gourmet” and delicious: the talk of the dinner. My sister Raquel prepared one turkey and Brian prepared the other one. Food was great!!!

4. We had my side of the family and Brian’s side of the family at our house for this Thanksgiving but we also had my sister in laws mom and dad and my brother in law side of the family also, so that was great.

5. The kids kept their schedule and were awake to enjoy the party and the guests

6. we had Cathy with us so she played the piano and we sang together praise hymns – my sister Raquel and I cried while holding our little girls and singing “Great is thy faithfulness”

7. We had guest over in our house all the way to midnight.

I have to say that this was the best Thanksgiving we ever had.

No comments: