Happy father’s day!!


Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!!
This is Brian’s first father’s day and what a beautiful and blessed moment for all of us. Both children say Papa! David also tries to say “Gooool” and raises his arms with papi when watching the world cup games … We think he actually tried to say “Shuta” (Portuguese word for kicking a ball)

Here is a picture of the kids in bed with Papi Brian. I won’t be able to post pictures today, may be tomorrow since they charge by the hour here at the hotel and Brian was looking at his business email so I just got some few minutes .. and then is getting ready for lunch again.

Thanks a lot for all your comments they are welcome and appreciated!

Dear Heavenly father, we thank you for all your blessings, thank you for David and Julia, thank you for you provided for all of us a family. I am so overwhelmed with your goodness and I think I just have not yet comprehend the fullness of it. Thanks, in the name of Jesus, Amen.

David and Julia could have not chosen a better daddy! Brian you are wonderful and I thank God for bringing us together.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day, Bri. (and to you too, Rebeca!) I'm counting down the days til I get to see my favorite niece and nephew!
Love you all,

Auntie B

6blessings said...

Happy Father's Day, Brian!! Beautiful prayer!

Jennefer said...

What gorgeous children! You are very blessed.

Yeah So said...

Very beautiful kids! Congratulations, and so glad you could spend Father's Day with them!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Rebecca!!!
The kids are beautiful.
I am sure they have the brazilian soccer team's shirts already.

Muchas felicidades.

Regards,

Julio