He provides where we lack!


We were in Moscow at the time the Russian Orthodox church celebrates Easter. We visited the Christ the Savior church on Wednesday and people were still bringing flowers to the Lord remembering that He is alive!! All the doors inside the church were open as a sign that He came and he is alive. The eggs are marked: Christ is Risen.

I found this poem from - Rev. Dr. Herbert Brokering someplace in the web:

“Lord, send me a surprise.
One that catches me off guard
and makes me wonder.
Like Easter.

Send me a resurrection
when everything looks dead and buried.
Send me light
when the night seems too long. “

Ah! And He did! I was surprised to be in Moscow at this time of the year to meet our children – they are like resurrection to us in an area where we were dead.
He provides where we lack!

1 comment:

Suz said...

Rebecca, I have been reading your blog for about a month or so. I just de-lurked about a week ago. I am so excited to see your story unfold and am encouraged by your faith in God!

My husband and I are awaiting our court date and I've become addicted to adoption blogs wiling away the wait!