We are back from Moscow – but still on Moscow time!


I apologize for the delay in writing and updating our blog.
We were in Moscow without a converter!! How did we forget? That was a big mistake.

There are so many things I would like to write about and I am so tired!!!

We are back from Moscow as of Monday night and my body is still in shock – I am at work today … I need coffee.

I will be publishing different blogs in the next couple of days that will talk about our experiences while in Moscow meeting the MOE and our children – first trip. I will write about:
1. First impressions from our meeting with our kids - They are a beautiful
2. Our impressions on Russian culture - The sign at the airport: “it’s another world”
3. Restaurant reviews from around Arabat street - Great food
4. Our time at the orphanages. - yes, two of them!

Thank you so much again for your prayers!! We are so blessed to be able to go through this experience.

Thank you so much Lorien and the Moscow team! May God bless you!!

No comments: